Owner/Designated Broker, Emage Fine Properties L.L.C., GRI, ABR
Cynthia began her career in real estate in 1996 and through hard work and dedication she owns her own real estate company and interior decorating business. She is a high energy person and has enjoyed a broad-based career resulting in developed skills as a Relocation Specialist, Property Manager, Residential Sales, light Commercial and Business Brokerage.
Service, Memberships, Certifications and Education
- Co-Owner of Emage Interior Concepts since 1986.
- Member of Southeast Valley, Phoenix and Lake Pleasant, Board of REALTORS ®, Community Network.
- President, Arizona Association of Real Estate Brokers, (AAREB) 2013; has served as Vice President and Secretary.
- Founding Member, League of Extraordinary Brokers Certified Member of Grand Canyon Minority Suppliers Council.
- Member Women’s Council of REALTORS ® Founding Member U.S. Women’s Chamber of Commerce of Phoenix.
- Member – National Association of Professional Woman.
- Member, Women’s Business Enterprise.
- Founding Member, Past President of LeTip International, Park Central & Gilbert Chapters.
- Tobacco Intervention Specialist, and Certified Cessation Instructor.
- 2000 Recognition as “Who’s Who in Minority Businesses”.
- Currently enrolled in Master Realtor Program for (MRE) Designation.
- Print Model, Spokesperson, Actor.