Associate Broker, GRI, Owner Internal Dynamics School of Real Estate
Marti began her real estate career in Prescott in 1984 with Merrill Lynch. In October of ‘93, she met and married Clift, and then moved to Scottsdale in October 1994.
Accomplishments she is most proud of:
- She served the Prescott Area Association in various positions of leadership and served on AAR committees on behalf of Prescott.
- Marti served multiple times as the State President of the REALTOR®-LAND INSTITUTE.
- She served as committee chair for Prescott Affordable Housing, spear-heading funding for Habitat for Humanity resulting in the purchase of 6 residential lots.
- 9 years into her career, she co-founded/owned a highly successful real estate company in Prescott capturing 33% of the market share in its first 12 months.
- Served on SAAR’s Hutch Fund Committee and as Director.
- Due to her passion for education for the working agent, Marti was VP of Operations and Director of Curriculum for the Arizona School of Real Estate 2010 to 2014.
- As a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA), Marti has served the AZ juvenile court system as the children’s voice in cases deciding healthcare, foster care and custody situations.
- As a one-time project leader of Saguaro High School “Project Graduation”, she rallied parents and business leaders to fund, plan and present a chaperoned event that replaced private high-risk parties.
Marti loves real estate, education, golf and travel. She and her husband live in Scottsdale; they are a blended family (two children each) and one grandson.