Sales Executive, First American Title – Homebuilder Services
Kevin has been involved in real estate for over 35 years and has worked in new home sales, resale homes, land entitlements and the title industry. His position within First American Title’s Homebuilder Services Division in Phoenix and Las Vegas, requires high energy and dedication to service. Kevin is responsible for helping builder clients with their sales, marketing and training. His goal is to provide them with credible, relevant and trending information, as well as resources that help them achieve increased market share and higher sales volume.
Service, Memberships, Education
- Graduate of Arizona State University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate Finance.
- Active member of the Homebuilders Association of Central Arizona (HBACA).
- Active member of the Southern Nevada Homebuilders Association (SNHBA).
- Active member of the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
- Served on SAAR’s Hutch Fund Committee and as Director.
- Serves on the SNHBA Sales and Marketing Committee and Promotion Committee.
- SNHBA 2014 Outstanding New Member.
Kevin enjoys spending time with his wife of 36 years, Laurel, and their two dogs. He also enjoys fishing, traveling, college sports and spending time with his family.