V.P. of Business Development & Real Estate Analyst, Grand Canyon Title Agency
- Active in the Arizona real estate industry for over 30 years, Fletcher has been a major contributor to the success of others. Fletcher was born in Yuma, Arizona and raised in Phoenix. He received a Bachelor of Science degree and a Master of Arts degree from Arizona State University. In 1985 he obtained an Arizona real estate license.
- Fletcher is the founder of The Wilcox Report. His market analysis on residential real estate in Greater Phoenix has been mentioned in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, MarketWatch, Bloomberg News, HousingWire.com, National Mortgage News, the Arizona Republic and the Phoenix Business Journal. He has been a guest speaker on both local and national TV and radio.
- He served on one of the three Arizona Association of REALTORS® subcommittees which made recommendations for changes to the 2017 AAR Residential Resale Real Estate Purchase Contract. He teaches renewal hours in contract law and legal issues.
- He is a member of the Arizona State Escrow Association, the Arizona Association of REALTORS®, the Scottsdale Area Association of REALTORS® and is a board member and V.P. of Networking for the Arizona Mortgage Lenders Association. Monthly he speaks at the Heart of Scottsdale REALTOR Marketing Session.
- For eleven years he served as a citizen board member on the Phoenix Police Department’s Disciplinary Review & Use of Force Boards. He is a board member of Alice Cooper’s Solid Rock Teen Center. Fletcher started snowboarding in 2006 and claims he is not very good.
Grand Canyon Title Agency is a member of the Fidelity National Financial (FNF) family of companies. They are the nation’s largest group of title companies and title insurance underwriters. FNF is ranked 293 on the FORTUNE 500® list of America’s largest companies.